Quant Games Announce New MMORTS, MMORPG Hybrid Game
Siege Online, a newly announced game from developers Quant Games, is set to take the MMO world by storm with its innovative approach to MMORTS and MMORPG features. Players will be able to experience all of the thrills from modern free online RPG games such as the ability to explore a vast world, craft a large variety of items and communicate and team up with other players, all supported by intricate strategy inspired features and mechanics.
Players can expect to be able to construct their own castles, raise a vicious army and participate in intense PvP against hundreds of other players. The world of the MMORTS genre is a stale one, occasionally worthwhile titles appear such as Star Supremacy and Forge of Empires, but for the most part the MMORTS world is filled with browser-based clones. Siege Online could be breath new life into a dieing genre after its release later this year.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Curse Of Icewind Dale Release Date Announced April 17, 2014
- Free Hero Weekend Announced For The Mighty Quest April 17, 2014
- Steam Launch Of Villagers And Heroes Joined By New Expansion April 17, 2014
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32