Quant Games Announce New MMORTS, MMORPG Hybrid Game
Siege Online, a newly announced game from developers Quant Games, is set to take the MMO world by storm with its innovative approach to MMORTS and MMORPG features. Players will be able to experience all of the thrills from modern free online RPG games such as the ability to explore a vast world, craft a large variety of items and communicate and team up with other players, all supported by intricate strategy inspired features and mechanics.
Players can expect to be able to construct their own castles, raise a vicious army and participate in intense PvP against hundreds of other players. The world of the MMORTS genre is a stale one, occasionally worthwhile titles appear such as Star Supremacy and Forge of Empires, but for the most part the MMORTS world is filled with browser-based clones. Siege Online could be breath new life into a dieing genre after its release later this year.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20