PvP Changes Heading To The Secret World
Funcom’s latest MMO hasn’t had the best of starts but they’re determined to give players what they’re wanting with an announcement regarding some big changes coming with Issue 4: Big Trouble in the Big Apple. The site has recently been updated with a new developer blog that includes details on a list of upcoming PvP changes scheduled to hit with the next issue.
There’s a huge list of massive PvP changes and enhancements coming to The Secret World. Interested players can read the full developer log at the following link. For more information on The Secret World MMORPG game, click here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32