PvE Details For DK Online Released
Aeria Games have just released some interesting details on the PvE aspect of their upcoming MMORPG, DK Online. Explore the fantastical world of Litos in the upcoming action MMO, where both PvE and PvP players will find a plethora of features and activities to keep them entertained for hours on end.
One of the most appealing aspects of DK Online is the world of Litos itself. Filled to the brim with gorgeously rendered 3D environments, all containing unique architecture, cities, castles and more. Players can expect to explore a variety of unique areas such as the magnificent floating towers of the capital city of Ledise, and the palm-tree filled Arabian type landscape of Emtlant. Within those cities hundreds of players will be hard at work with the unique crafting system. As well as the ability to create some of the most powerful items in the game, DK Online crafter’s will also be able to customize their items with hundreds of unique runes.
Players can then take their customized weapons to the battle field and engage in intense combat with a variety of monster species that inhabit the world of DK Online. Each unique in terms of model and ability animations, providing a variety of new challenges around every corner.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22