PvE Details For DK Online Released
Aeria Games have just released some interesting details on the PvE aspect of their upcoming MMORPG, DK Online. Explore the fantastical world of Litos in the upcoming action MMO, where both PvE and PvP players will find a plethora of features and activities to keep them entertained for hours on end.
One of the most appealing aspects of DK Online is the world of Litos itself. Filled to the brim with gorgeously rendered 3D environments, all containing unique architecture, cities, castles and more. Players can expect to explore a variety of unique areas such as the magnificent floating towers of the capital city of Ledise, and the palm-tree filled Arabian type landscape of Emtlant. Within those cities hundreds of players will be hard at work with the unique crafting system. As well as the ability to create some of the most powerful items in the game, DK Online crafter’s will also be able to customize their items with hundreds of unique runes.
Players can then take their customized weapons to the battle field and engage in intense combat with a variety of monster species that inhabit the world of DK Online. Each unique in terms of model and ability animations, providing a variety of new challenges around every corner.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- RNG Discussed In Latest ArcheAge Dev Topic July 28, 2015
- Albion Online Closed Beta Detailed July 28, 2015
- Ark: Survival Evolved To Introduce Battle Royal Mode July 26, 2015
- The Dark Brotherhood And Thieves Guild Coming To ESO July 26, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42