Player-Ports Expand For Runescape 3 Players
Jagex today revealed a massive new update to the incredibly popular player-ports feature in the record-breaking free-to-play MMO browser game, Runescape. The original player-ports feature released in late 2012 and despite becoming hugely popular in a very short period, players have gone quite some time without any large-scale updates.
The latest Runescape update introduces Loop and Shield regions of the Wushanko Isles for players to explore. The developers have implemented over 300 unique new adventures for players to discover, compete with two brand new resources – azure and terracotta – used to harden and improve the ships brave enough to explore the new challenges on offer.
For the full lowdown of features included in this patch you can view the official patch notes left by Jagex on the forums.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07