Player-Ports Expand For Runescape 3 Players
Jagex today revealed a massive new update to the incredibly popular player-ports feature in the record-breaking free-to-play MMO browser game, Runescape. The original player-ports feature released in late 2012 and despite becoming hugely popular in a very short period, players have gone quite some time without any large-scale updates.
The latest Runescape update introduces Loop and Shield regions of the Wushanko Isles for players to explore. The developers have implemented over 300 unique new adventures for players to discover, compete with two brand new resources – azure and terracotta – used to harden and improve the ships brave enough to explore the new challenges on offer.
For the full lowdown of features included in this patch you can view the official patch notes left by Jagex on the forums.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- Bungie Lay Out Future Fixes For Destiny September 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21