PlanetSide 2 Will Not Be Pay To Win
Matt Higby recently made a massive post on the PlanetSide 2 forums discussing the potential “Pay to Win” issues the game may face when the free to play MMOFPS launches later this year. For those not aware, the “Pay to Win” title is usually given to free to play titles that offer over powered items via micro transactions, giving paying members a large advantage over their free playing counterparts.
However, PlanetSide 2 will not feature any member only items at launch, every weapon and vehicle upgrade can be achieved as a free to play player also. This removes certain aspects of the “Pay to Win” feeling, but it has still left a few with a bad lingering taste in their mouths. Check out the forum thread here for full information.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20