PlanetSide 2 Players Unite Under One Banner To Raise Awareness For Breast Cancer
PlanetSide 2 may bring images of the never-ending struggle between the 3 powerful factions but for Breast Cancer Awareness month it’s going to mean a whole lot more for players of Sony Online Entertainment’s free-to-play MMOFPS game.
At the end of October, on the 26th, some of the biggest clans in PlanetSide 2 will come together to raise money and awareness for Breast Cancer as they unite for a 24 hour livestream on a currently unannounced service.
If you’re unable to make the livestream event, you can still donate using the GoFundMe website. However you will be missing out on some exciting events as the hosts promise endless hours of entertainment with a free-join policy giving all players the opportunity to join in on the action. Stay tuned for more information including the official streaming channel and event starting time.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21