Pirate101 Closed Beta Has Begun
KingsIsle have just announced that their highly anticipated free to play MMORPG, Pirate101, has just entered closed beta. Developers of the hugely popular Wizard101, KingsIsle hope to transfer the success and innovation of Wizard101 over to a similar title but using a pirate theme.
Pirate101 has already been rated a better game than Wizard101, encouraging news for waiting fans. The game is said to include a highly versatile combat system, the ability to construct and command your own ship, as well as recruiting your personal choice of scallywag crew members.
The closed beta has started today but interested players can head on over to the official site to sign up for future tests.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22