Pirate101 Closed Beta Has Begun
KingsIsle have just announced that their highly anticipated free to play MMORPG, Pirate101, has just entered closed beta. Developers of the hugely popular Wizard101, KingsIsle hope to transfer the success and innovation of Wizard101 over to a similar title but using a pirate theme.
Pirate101 has already been rated a better game than Wizard101, encouraging news for waiting fans. The game is said to include a highly versatile combat system, the ability to construct and command your own ship, as well as recruiting your personal choice of scallywag crew members.
The closed beta has started today but interested players can head on over to the official site to sign up for future tests.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- A Time For Celebration In Knight’s Fable September 16, 2014
- Elite: Dangerous Mercenary Edition Revealed September 15, 2014
- Notch Confirms Microsoft Acquisition Of Mojang September 15, 2014
- New Science-Fiction Epic From Creators Of MechWarrior Online September 10, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21