Pirate Galaxy – PVP Competition
Gamigo announced that will hold pvp events every Saturday for the rest of the year where players will have a chance to participate in special events and be showered with points as a reward.
Hamburg, 20 November 2009 – gamigo’s 3D sci-fi MMOG has sounded the starting signal on its new player vs. player competition. Every Saturday for the rest of the year, players will have a chance to participate in special events and be showered with points as a reward.
The player who earns the most points by the end will be rewarded with a credit on their gold account of one thousand times as many points as they earned. Second and third place will be rewarded with 500 times and 300 times the points they earned, respectively. Even for those who don’t end up in the ribbons, there is still the chance to win exclusive Pirate Galaxy T-shirts every week.
Pirate Galaxy is a browser-based online game of the next generation. As a daring space pirate, players explore faraway planets, set out on quests for valuable crystals and other artefacts, and battle with other players against evil alien creatures. The game captivates with its enormous in-game universe and its phenomenal three-dimensional graphics, which are unparalleled in the world of browser-based games.
For more information, game rules, and the chance to prove your own skills, head to http://pirate-galaxy.gamigo.com/
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22