Pirate Galaxy – new space ships
Gamigo introduces new ships hidden in each of the four star systems in game and a better communication system.
Hamburg, the 14 January 2010 – The universe is still threatened by the evil Mantis. It is time for the fearless space pirates in the 3D sci-fi MMOG Pirate Galaxy to get some reinforcement in their battle against the alien enemies. It is time for a new patch, chock full of new content!
Your goal now to conquer the end ship AnIn-1, the mightiest tank in the game. No other ship is so heavily armoured and manned as this colossal machine. But only experienced warriors of the universe are worthy – these will now earn 100 gold bars with each level up, thus coming one step closer each time to their dream of owning AnIn-1.
A new rare space ship is also available in each of the four star systems. But these can also only be obtained by space pirates who know the planets like the back of their hand. The blueprints are hidden somewhere out there…
Additionally, the entire ingame communication system has been reworked and now offers Pirate Galaxy players even more opportunities to band together against the Mantis.
In Pirate Galaxy, players explore faraway planets, search for precious crystals and artefacts and join others in the battle against hostile aliens. The browser game’s massive game world and high-quality 3D graphics captivate right from the beginning. Would-be space pirates can conquer the universe for free at http://pirate-galaxy.gamigo.com.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21