Perpetuum Online Explores A Whole New Frontier
Perpetuum Online has just received one of the largest content expansions in the games history with the introduction of the latest update, Gamma Frontier. The introduction of Gamma Frontier expands on many of the popular systems in the sandbox MMORPG game, with many of the improvements being taken directly from player comments and feedback.
Gamma Frontier introduces 24 new islands to the game, all of which are supported by the vast improvements to the player settlements feature. Corporations will now have extensive control over constructing their home base, with many of the limitations originally in Perpetuum Online being lifted. A new aspect has also been added to player settlements, allowing linked buildings such as power plants and defensive towers, to provide various bonuses to your corporation and its members.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22