Perpetuum Online Explores A Whole New Frontier
Perpetuum Online has just received one of the largest content expansions in the games history with the introduction of the latest update, Gamma Frontier. The introduction of Gamma Frontier expands on many of the popular systems in the sandbox MMORPG game, with many of the improvements being taken directly from player comments and feedback.
Gamma Frontier introduces 24 new islands to the game, all of which are supported by the vast improvements to the player settlements feature. Corporations will now have extensive control over constructing their home base, with many of the limitations originally in Perpetuum Online being lifted. A new aspect has also been added to player settlements, allowing linked buildings such as power plants and defensive towers, to provide various bonuses to your corporation and its members.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07