Perpetuum Online Explores A Whole New Frontier
Perpetuum Online has just received one of the largest content expansions in the games history with the introduction of the latest update, Gamma Frontier. The introduction of Gamma Frontier expands on many of the popular systems in the sandbox MMORPG game, with many of the improvements being taken directly from player comments and feedback.
Gamma Frontier introduces 24 new islands to the game, all of which are supported by the vast improvements to the player settlements feature. Corporations will now have extensive control over constructing their home base, with many of the limitations originally in Perpetuum Online being lifted. A new aspect has also been added to player settlements, allowing linked buildings such as power plants and defensive towers, to provide various bonuses to your corporation and its members.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21