Perpetuum: 2.0 Coming December
Avatar Creations recently announced the latest update for Perptuum Online dubbed Intrusion 2.0. The game is approaching its one year anniversary and although it has not made any real impact on the industry, it has attracted a dedicated player base and this latest update brings plenty to get excited about.
The entire mission system has been redesigned, exact information is scarce but we do know they will introduce the first level 3 missions, said to include more challenges and rewards than any available previously. Players can also expect better visuals as the lighting and water effects have been given a complete overhaul adding to the already graphically appealing world of Perptuum.
They also hinted at a few in-game events to celebrate the anniversary of the game, however they didn’t give any details or a date. We expect to hear more over the coming weeks, stay tuned.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21