Patch 1.73 Sees Exciting Changes For Mortal Online
Star Vault’s Henrik Nyström recently sent out an email blast detailing the impressive list of changes with the 1.73.01.17 patch for Mortal Online. The list of changes include brand new visuals for armor and character art, including the developer ability to add decorations and patterns to individual armor sets. Brand new materials will also be added to the game to increase the variation of items available.
Earlier today we’ve made some changes to our server software and, as a result, we are now able to handle large scale gatherings and battles of more than double the size of those previously without any server lag getting in the way. At this point, the server should never be a major factor in large scale battles.
We wanted to take this time to share with you another update on our new character and armor art. We’re getting very near its release now; below you’ll find a few screenshots of various materials to show off just how different each material you craft with can look.
They haven’t yet released a date for when the patch is live but we’ll be sure to let you know once they do.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29