Paradox Interactive To Roam The US With 6 Top Titles
Paradox Interactive have just announced that they’ll be touring coast to coast across the US showing off some of their upcoming MMO titles. Fans will be given an online backstage pass to behind-the-scenes developer interviews, the latest videos, special guest profiles and plenty of party pictures, click here for your backstage pass. Sponsored by ALIENWARE and RAZER, sporting 6 of their best titles, we’re sure the folks over at Paradox Interactive are going to have a blast, maybe even more so than the fans they meet.
The lineup of games hitting the road with Paradox is as follows:
• Salem: The Crafting MMO – Live the grungy life of a colonial settler in an unforgiving MMORPG
• War of the Roses – Engage in brutal team-based melee combat and give your enemies a taste of your death metal
• A Game of Dwarves – A really underground dwarf management sim; only if you are part on the exciting underground scene will you have heard about it
• Dungeonland – Co-op hack & slash with an alternative twist: one evil GM controls the dungeon against his “friends”
• Starvoid – Multiplayer real-time strategy in space with an army of techno-droids
• The Showdown Effect – Freestyle sidescrolling combat with a fusion of 1980s character archetypes
• SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST – An unannounced game will make its debut during the tour… don’t miss it!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Square Enix Tease Details For Upcoming Before The Fall – Part 2 Update For Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn March 28, 2015
- Hearthstone Blackrock Mountain Expansion Release Details March 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Reloaded For Round 2 Of WolfTeam March 26, 2015
- Second Village Feature Introduced To Tribal Wars 2 March 26, 2015