Old School Runescape Makes A Return
Following a February poll on the official Runescape website, players can look forward to a return of old school mechanics starting today. The old school Runescape update restores the game back to its prime in 2007 and is currently available to all Runescape players without any additional costs. This model will continue for the next 6 months.
It’s our aspiration that this new found community will flourish and continue to grow, and so far you’re off to a fantastic start. Once September rolls around, we’ll review the level of support in Old School Servers. If they’re still high, we’ll maintain the level of service and keep it at no extra cost for RuneScape members.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- F.E.A.R Online Steam Release Dated September 29, 2014
- Further Destiny Leaks Show New Strike & Crucible Content September 29, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21