Old School Runescape Makes A Return
Following a February poll on the official Runescape website, players can look forward to a return of old school mechanics starting today. The old school Runescape update restores the game back to its prime in 2007 and is currently available to all Runescape players without any additional costs. This model will continue for the next 6 months.
It’s our aspiration that this new found community will flourish and continue to grow, and so far you’re off to a fantastic start. Once September rolls around, we’ll review the level of support in Old School Servers. If they’re still high, we’ll maintain the level of service and keep it at no extra cost for RuneScape members.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26