MapleStory – Marriage Annulments At All Time High
Considering it costs $25 to marry somebody in MapleStory, I’m surprised anybody does it at all, but in a recent announcement from the guys that brought you Atlantica Online, Nexus released details on a staggering 75% of failed marriages in the popular free to play 2D MMORPG.
I guess it’s a double-edged sword, 75% of marriages failing sounds like a bad thing but if a player is no longer married, there’s a good chance they’ll marry again netting Nexus another $25 a time. On the other hand, they may feel the need to do something to preserve the sanctity of marriage, only time will tell.
What do you think of the marriage aspects of MMO games? Do you think they warrant any real attention or is just something developers throw in to cater to a small population of players?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19