MapleStory – Marriage Annulments At All Time High
Considering it costs $25 to marry somebody in MapleStory, I’m surprised anybody does it at all, but in a recent announcement from the guys that brought you Atlantica Online, Nexus released details on a staggering 75% of failed marriages in the popular free to play 2D MMORPG.
I guess it’s a double-edged sword, 75% of marriages failing sounds like a bad thing but if a player is no longer married, there’s a good chance they’ll marry again netting Nexus another $25 a time. On the other hand, they may feel the need to do something to preserve the sanctity of marriage, only time will tell.
What do you think of the marriage aspects of MMO games? Do you think they warrant any real attention or is just something developers throw in to cater to a small population of players?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22