MapleStory – Marriage Annulments At All Time High
Considering it costs $25 to marry somebody in MapleStory, I’m surprised anybody does it at all, but in a recent announcement from the guys that brought you Atlantica Online, Nexus released details on a staggering 75% of failed marriages in the popular free to play 2D MMORPG.
I guess it’s a double-edged sword, 75% of marriages failing sounds like a bad thing but if a player is no longer married, there’s a good chance they’ll marry again netting Nexus another $25 a time. On the other hand, they may feel the need to do something to preserve the sanctity of marriage, only time will tell.
What do you think of the marriage aspects of MMO games? Do you think they warrant any real attention or is just something developers throw in to cater to a small population of players?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- RNG Discussed In Latest ArcheAge Dev Topic July 28, 2015
- Albion Online Closed Beta Detailed July 28, 2015
- Ark: Survival Evolved To Introduce Battle Royal Mode July 26, 2015
- The Dark Brotherhood And Thieves Guild Coming To ESO July 26, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42