MapleStory – Marriage Annulments At All Time High
Considering it costs $25 to marry somebody in MapleStory, I’m surprised anybody does it at all, but in a recent announcement from the guys that brought you Atlantica Online, Nexus released details on a staggering 75% of failed marriages in the popular free to play 2D MMORPG.
I guess it’s a double-edged sword, 75% of marriages failing sounds like a bad thing but if a player is no longer married, there’s a good chance they’ll marry again netting Nexus another $25 a time. On the other hand, they may feel the need to do something to preserve the sanctity of marriage, only time will tell.
What do you think of the marriage aspects of MMO games? Do you think they warrant any real attention or is just something developers throw in to cater to a small population of players?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- New Weapons, Vehicles & Clothing Options For Grand Theft Auto Online December 19, 2014
- Wargaming Announces Charity Live Stream Event December 18, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20