MapleStory – Marriage Annulments At All Time High
Considering it costs $25 to marry somebody in MapleStory, I’m surprised anybody does it at all, but in a recent announcement from the guys that brought you Atlantica Online, Nexus released details on a staggering 75% of failed marriages in the popular free to play 2D MMORPG.
I guess it’s a double-edged sword, 75% of marriages failing sounds like a bad thing but if a player is no longer married, there’s a good chance they’ll marry again netting Nexus another $25 a time. On the other hand, they may feel the need to do something to preserve the sanctity of marriage, only time will tell.
What do you think of the marriage aspects of MMO games? Do you think they warrant any real attention or is just something developers throw in to cater to a small population of players?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07