October Shaping Up To Be A Great Month For Troy Online
A recent announcement from ALT1 Games gave Troy Online players plenty to get excited about as they published details on a number of upcoming patches due during October. Troy Online open-beta was launched at the start of September and has had a lot of positive feedback from players and the gaming community.
Although the exact details on what will be included in the patches next month were scarce, they did release some basic information on the focus of each patch. They have 2 scheduled for launch, following the new Battlefield area that was added yesterday, the patches will include an update to the item system as well as a total overhaul of the current Battlefield mechanics. They didn’t go any further into exact details but we expect some more information to be released over the weekend.
ALT1 Games have said there will be a number of patches similar to these that will be launched in the months building up to the official release, watch this space.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32