NovoPlay List Huge Changes For Warkeepers Since Beta
Novoplay have just released details on the huge amount of updates that have been applied since their MMOTPS, Warkeepers, entered its beta stage. One of the most expansive updates was the introduction of the global map, a unique feature that adds persistent territory control to the isometric third-person shooter. Each country within every faction will fight through day and night to conquer their enemies and achieve economic superiority, but it won’t be easy with the amount of competition aiming at the same goal.
To aid the conquering of the huge global map, NovoPlay have also introduced new community related features that will allow like-minded players to band together to defeat their opposition. Players can now form and join alliances or clans, to offer more levels of communication, and even the opportunity to duel or trade with your guild mates. Clan members are also awarded a number of bonuses for each level earned, including enhanced stats, cheaper weapons, ammunition and gear, bonus exp and more.
Other areas of the game that have seen huge improvement include the armor and weapon systems. Players can loot various guns during both PvE and PvP matches but they can also create more powerful weapons using various parts and a special schematic. There’s very few features that could top your own handcrafted assault rifle alongside you in combat.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21