No More Lords Of Ultima
Originally developed by EA Phenmoic but later taken under the wings of Aeria Games, Lord of Ultima has never been on the biggest popularity lists for the MMORTS genre and that’s proven fatal with the announced upcoming closure.
It was announced on the official website today that Lord of Ultima will be closing on May 12th, 2014. The developers didn’t give any reasoning behind the closure other than the fact that Lord of Ultima is an “aging” title. Electronic Arts have encouraged players to spend any of their in-game Play4Free funds as they will be removed once the game has closed officially and will currently not be transferred to other games using the Play4Free funds system.
If you’re a Lord of Ultima player why not check out some alternative free MMORTS games?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29