No More Lords Of Ultima
Originally developed by EA Phenmoic but later taken under the wings of Aeria Games, Lord of Ultima has never been on the biggest popularity lists for the MMORTS genre and that’s proven fatal with the announced upcoming closure.
It was announced on the official website today that Lord of Ultima will be closing on May 12th, 2014. The developers didn’t give any reasoning behind the closure other than the fact that Lord of Ultima is an “aging” title. Electronic Arts have encouraged players to spend any of their in-game Play4Free funds as they will be removed once the game has closed officially and will currently not be transferred to other games using the Play4Free funds system.
If you’re a Lord of Ultima player why not check out some alternative free MMORTS games?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- Aion Online Celebrating Fifth Anniversary September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21