No More C4 Sunderer Crash In PlanetSide 2
The creative director of PlanetSide 2, Matt Higby, has just tweeted that the infamous Sunderer Crash has been hot-patched. The Sunderer exploit allowed players, that used a particular mod, to attach C4 to the popular people carrier and detonate it to cause crashing. Anyone in the immediate vicinity of the Sunderer when it exploded would instantly get sent to the desktop.
“A fix for the variously described “hex crash”/”C4 crash”/”Sunderer crash” exploit will be going up tonight. As a side note, we have log evidence for players who were causing it and will be banning.”
SOE have been hot on the heels of hackers and exploiters since the games launch and it’s great to see they’re not holding up on this annoying exploit.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Still No Sign Of Heists In Grand Theft Auto Online December 10, 2013
- Entropy Early Access Now Available December 10, 2013
- Alfheim Tales Online Open Beta Dated December 10, 2013
- Official Launch Date For Destiny December 10, 2013
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Chocobo Breeding 2013-11-25 17:57:06