No More C4 Sunderer Crash In PlanetSide 2
The creative director of PlanetSide 2, Matt Higby, has just tweeted that the infamous Sunderer Crash has been hot-patched. The Sunderer exploit allowed players, that used a particular mod, to attach C4 to the popular people carrier and detonate it to cause crashing. Anyone in the immediate vicinity of the Sunderer when it exploded would instantly get sent to the desktop.
“A fix for the variously described “hex crash”/”C4 crash”/”Sunderer crash” exploit will be going up tonight. As a side note, we have log evidence for players who were causing it and will be banning.”
SOE have been hot on the heels of hackers and exploiters since the games launch and it’s great to see they’re not holding up on this annoying exploit.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29