No More C4 Sunderer Crash In PlanetSide 2
The creative director of PlanetSide 2, Matt Higby, has just tweeted that the infamous Sunderer Crash has been hot-patched. The Sunderer exploit allowed players, that used a particular mod, to attach C4 to the popular people carrier and detonate it to cause crashing. Anyone in the immediate vicinity of the Sunderer when it exploded would instantly get sent to the desktop.
“A fix for the variously described “hex crash”/”C4 crash”/”Sunderer crash” exploit will be going up tonight. As a side note, we have log evidence for players who were causing it and will be banning.”
SOE have been hot on the heels of hackers and exploiters since the games launch and it’s great to see they’re not holding up on this annoying exploit.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19