Nexon Announce New Mechanic For Vindictus Online
Hailed as “the game every combat driven MMO fan has been waiting for”, Vindictus is loved for it’s intense, skill-based combat, but there’s something it has been missing. So what is this awesome new mechanic that Nexon have added? Well, it’s jumping. Quite a peculiar thing to add so long after launch, but they’ve done it and if the below video is anything to go by, it works.
Many will complain that jumping should be a standard feature in regular MMO games, but Vindictus is far from a regular MMORPG. The unique approach to the instance-based quests and intense combat systems make it one of the more interesting free to play titles around.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21