Nexon Announce New Mechanic For Vindictus Online
Hailed as “the game every combat driven MMO fan has been waiting for”, Vindictus is loved for it’s intense, skill-based combat, but there’s something it has been missing. So what is this awesome new mechanic that Nexon have added? Well, it’s jumping. Quite a peculiar thing to add so long after launch, but they’ve done it and if the below video is anything to go by, it works.
Many will complain that jumping should be a standard feature in regular MMO games, but Vindictus is far from a regular MMORPG. The unique approach to the instance-based quests and intense combat systems make it one of the more interesting free to play titles around.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19