Nexon Announce New Mechanic For Vindictus Online
Hailed as “the game every combat driven MMO fan has been waiting for”, Vindictus is loved for it’s intense, skill-based combat, but there’s something it has been missing. So what is this awesome new mechanic that Nexon have added? Well, it’s jumping. Quite a peculiar thing to add so long after launch, but they’ve done it and if the below video is anything to go by, it works.
Many will complain that jumping should be a standard feature in regular MMO games, but Vindictus is far from a regular MMORPG. The unique approach to the instance-based quests and intense combat systems make it one of the more interesting free to play titles around.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07