New Zone Coming To Juggernaut
The latest update to the popular browser game, Juggernaut introduces the Amazonian inhabited Emmancy Island. Players level 16 and above will be able to use a map and, with the help of Captain Squall, locate the mythical island to unlock various new treasures and experience some new instances.
The update includes 2 new dungeons for players to explore, the Temple of Chiusa and Tantalus Cave, which are available for 12 hours every 3 days and 2 hours every 2 days respectively. Players will also be able to unlock new items with the new reputation system for Emmancy Island.
Some players have expressed disappointment over the 0.5 Diamonds cost of the chest containing the map, although the content is free to play, those without access to the in-game currency will not be able to locate the island, thus making it feel like a pay to play expansion. The developers did mention a chance for players to earn Diamonds is on the horizon but they gave no dates or methods on how they plan to do it.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19