New Update Launched For Action-Combat MMO, Brawl Busters
Rock Hippo Productions, developers of the hugely popular combat orientated MMO Brawl Busters, have just announced the latest update to hit the free to play title, “Get Glow or Die Tryin’”. The update revolves around community feedback, implementing new features that have been directly requested by you, the Brawl Buster players.
Firstly there’s the newly added support for game controllers, including the highly popular Xbox control pad. Offering players new levels of control over their intense brawls after many months of requests. Another highly requested feature was the ability to change player limits in brawls, this has also been added so that you can take to the arena with just a few friends, or a full squad of brawlers. The new update also introduces a new mode that uses familiar King of the Hill mechanics, but with a supernatural twist.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19