New Update Launched For Action-Combat MMO, Brawl Busters
Rock Hippo Productions, developers of the hugely popular combat orientated MMO Brawl Busters, have just announced the latest update to hit the free to play title, “Get Glow or Die Tryin’”. The update revolves around community feedback, implementing new features that have been directly requested by you, the Brawl Buster players.
Firstly there’s the newly added support for game controllers, including the highly popular Xbox control pad. Offering players new levels of control over their intense brawls after many months of requests. Another highly requested feature was the ability to change player limits in brawls, this has also been added so that you can take to the arena with just a few friends, or a full squad of brawlers. The new update also introduces a new mode that uses familiar King of the Hill mechanics, but with a supernatural twist.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32