New Update Launched For Action-Combat MMO, Brawl Busters
Rock Hippo Productions, developers of the hugely popular combat orientated MMO Brawl Busters, have just announced the latest update to hit the free to play title, “Get Glow or Die Tryin’”. The update revolves around community feedback, implementing new features that have been directly requested by you, the Brawl Buster players.
Firstly there’s the newly added support for game controllers, including the highly popular Xbox control pad. Offering players new levels of control over their intense brawls after many months of requests. Another highly requested feature was the ability to change player limits in brawls, this has also been added so that you can take to the arena with just a few friends, or a full squad of brawlers. The new update also introduces a new mode that uses familiar King of the Hill mechanics, but with a supernatural twist.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21