New Update Launched For Action-Combat MMO, Brawl Busters
Rock Hippo Productions, developers of the hugely popular combat orientated MMO Brawl Busters, have just announced the latest update to hit the free to play title, “Get Glow or Die Tryin'”. The update revolves around community feedback, implementing new features that have been directly requested by you, the Brawl Buster players.
Firstly there’s the newly added support for game controllers, including the highly popular Xbox control pad. Offering players new levels of control over their intense brawls after many months of requests. Another highly requested feature was the ability to change player limits in brawls, this has also been added so that you can take to the arena with just a few friends, or a full squad of brawlers. The new update also introduces a new mode that uses familiar King of the Hill mechanics, but with a supernatural twist.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42