New Update Launched For Action-Combat MMO, Brawl Busters
Rock Hippo Productions, developers of the hugely popular combat orientated MMO Brawl Busters, have just announced the latest update to hit the free to play title, “Get Glow or Die Tryin'”. The update revolves around community feedback, implementing new features that have been directly requested by you, the Brawl Buster players.
Firstly there’s the newly added support for game controllers, including the highly popular Xbox control pad. Offering players new levels of control over their intense brawls after many months of requests. Another highly requested feature was the ability to change player limits in brawls, this has also been added so that you can take to the arena with just a few friends, or a full squad of brawlers. The new update also introduces a new mode that uses familiar King of the Hill mechanics, but with a supernatural twist.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22