New Star Vault Investors For Mortal Online
The developers of Mortal Online continue their attempts to bring the game to its full potential with two new investors for Star Vault. As with most of today’s innovative sandbox games, Mortal Online failed to deliver many of its appealing features at launch and has constantly struggled with its small player base.
However, the developers have never given up and continue to improve the game across the board. This latest announcement gives players a lot of hope as the developers have promised to continue their goal of refining and adjusting in-game features and mechanics to bring them the dream sandbox title they’ve been waiting for.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21