New Sorcerer Hero Appears In Lost Saga
WeMade USA today revealed the next exciting update in the massive reboot of the popular free MMO game brawler, Lost Saga. The patch went live overnight and with it an epic new hero has joined the already impressive roster, the Sorcerer. The new character can teleport enemies, fire deadly homing missiles and rain down elemental destruction with the option of switching elements mid ability.
The update also introduces Colosseum, a brand new PvP map that supports a variety of the currently released game modes. New styles, dances, legendary gear and items will also be introduced on September 17th, making it one of the most exciting patches in Lost Saga history.
If you want a sneak peak at all the features in the update you can watch the 4PM PST livestream here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- HEX: Shards of Fate Prepares For $100,000 Invitational Tournament October 7, 2015
- The Jordas Precept Introduces Epic New Content To Warframe October 6, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29