New Sorcerer Hero Appears In Lost Saga
WeMade USA today revealed the next exciting update in the massive reboot of the popular free MMO game brawler, Lost Saga. The patch went live overnight and with it an epic new hero has joined the already impressive roster, the Sorcerer. The new character can teleport enemies, fire deadly homing missiles and rain down elemental destruction with the option of switching elements mid ability.
The update also introduces Colosseum, a brand new PvP map that supports a variety of the currently released game modes. New styles, dances, legendary gear and items will also be introduced on September 17th, making it one of the most exciting patches in Lost Saga history.
If you want a sneak peak at all the features in the update you can watch the 4PM PST livestream here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- New Weapons, Vehicles & Clothing Options For Grand Theft Auto Online December 19, 2014
- Wargaming Announces Charity Live Stream Event December 18, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20