New Sorcerer Hero Appears In Lost Saga
WeMade USA today revealed the next exciting update in the massive reboot of the popular free MMO game brawler, Lost Saga. The patch went live overnight and with it an epic new hero has joined the already impressive roster, the Sorcerer. The new character can teleport enemies, fire deadly homing missiles and rain down elemental destruction with the option of switching elements mid ability.
The update also introduces Colosseum, a brand new PvP map that supports a variety of the currently released game modes. New styles, dances, legendary gear and items will also be introduced on September 17th, making it one of the most exciting patches in Lost Saga history.
If you want a sneak peak at all the features in the update you can watch the 4PM PST livestream here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22