New Optimization Update Arrives For PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment today released the latest update in the new Operation: Make Faster Game (OMFG) update for the award-winning, critically-acclaimed free MMOFPS game, PlanetSide 2. The latest update makes massive improves to the games performance including a streamlined UI, faster player and sound processing, improved physics and quicker code rendering.
These improvements will allow PlanetSide 2 players to experience a significant increase in frame rate and performance. In many cases, players will see a 30%+ improvement in frame rates.
A 30% increase in frame rates is not easily accomplished in games today, especially in a game that features such large-scale combat. The developers have promised to continue their efforts with the OMFG patch as they prepare to release Phase 2 shortly after the PlayStation 4 launch later this month.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21