New Optimization Update Arrives For PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment today released the latest update in the new Operation: Make Faster Game (OMFG) update for the award-winning, critically-acclaimed free MMOFPS game, PlanetSide 2. The latest update makes massive improves to the games performance including a streamlined UI, faster player and sound processing, improved physics and quicker code rendering.
These improvements will allow PlanetSide 2 players to experience a significant increase in frame rate and performance. In many cases, players will see a 30%+ improvement in frame rates.
A 30% increase in frame rates is not easily accomplished in games today, especially in a game that features such large-scale combat. The developers have promised to continue their efforts with the OMFG patch as they prepare to release Phase 2 shortly after the PlayStation 4 launch later this month.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32