New Optimization Update Arrives For PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment today released the latest update in the new Operation: Make Faster Game (OMFG) update for the award-winning, critically-acclaimed free MMOFPS game, PlanetSide 2. The latest update makes massive improves to the games performance including a streamlined UI, faster player and sound processing, improved physics and quicker code rendering.
These improvements will allow PlanetSide 2 players to experience a significant increase in frame rate and performance. In many cases, players will see a 30%+ improvement in frame rates.
A 30% increase in frame rates is not easily accomplished in games today, especially in a game that features such large-scale combat. The developers have promised to continue their efforts with the OMFG patch as they prepare to release Phase 2 shortly after the PlayStation 4 launch later this month.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22