New Optimization Update Arrives For PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment today released the latest update in the new Operation: Make Faster Game (OMFG) update for the award-winning, critically-acclaimed free MMOFPS game, PlanetSide 2. The latest update makes massive improves to the games performance including a streamlined UI, faster player and sound processing, improved physics and quicker code rendering.
These improvements will allow PlanetSide 2 players to experience a significant increase in frame rate and performance. In many cases, players will see a 30%+ improvement in frame rates.
A 30% increase in frame rates is not easily accomplished in games today, especially in a game that features such large-scale combat. The developers have promised to continue their efforts with the OMFG patch as they prepare to release Phase 2 shortly after the PlayStation 4 launch later this month.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07