New MMO From Joymax, Knight Age, Enters Closed Beta
Announced early last month, Joymax aren’t wasting any time as they’ve just announced that their upcoming online multiplayer RPG, Knight Age, has just begun closed beta testing. Following from the success of their previous titles SilkRoad Online and Digimon Masters Online, Joymax are pulling out all the stops for Knight Age with a huge number of innovative features and intricate game play mechanics.
“We’ve chosen to run a fast-paced, intense closed beta test so we can gather the best feedback in the shortest period of time, and use that to refine the game going into open beta,” said Nam-Chul Kim, CEO of Joymax. “We’ve taken the lessons learned from our other flagship titles, including Silkroad Online and Digimon Masters, and applied that knowledge to make Knight Age the title that surpasses everything we’ve done before.”
This is all in addition to Knight Age’s abundant game features, including mounted combat and a colossal PVP system pitting 50 allied knights against 50 opposing knights. In the Guild Siege Battles, the land’s castles can be claimed for glory and reward. The ‘Pupa’ battling companion system lets you collect and nurture a cute yet deadly pet. Interested players should head on over to the official site to sign up for the closed beta.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20