New MMO From Eve Online Developers Announced
In a recent announcement from Eve Online developers, CCP, details were given on their next MMO project based on a popular pen and paper RPG franchise, World of Darkness. The game is will be an adult based RPG that is aimed at the mature, hardcore audience. CCP mentioned details about nudity and plenty of violence as well as the love or hate mechanic, permanent-death.
Other details announced, the game will be set on one server for all players and the game will have a heavy focus on vampiric lore. PvP was also mentioned as they explained details about flagging other players and losing humanity points. They kept their cards close to their chest in regards to other information about the game but CCP promised to release more info over the coming months.
Eve Online is one of the most popular MMO titles on the internet, many players were expecting another space-themed MMO title to be the successor but the darkside ideas and vampire lore seem to have most fans excited, watch this space!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New Science-Fiction Epic From Creators Of MechWarrior Online September 10, 2014
- Xsyon Introduces Farming & Cooking Systems September 10, 2014
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Acquiring Mojang For $2 Billion September 10, 2014
- Destiny Ships $500 Million To Retail September 10, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21