New Kickstarter Promises Complete Player Control
Neojac, a game development company hosted in Canada, today revealed a brand new Kickstarter MMO project that promises to put players in control of development. The developers aren’t even waiting for the successful funding. They have already reported, and players have clarified, that they’re already using direct feedback and suggestions from the community to shape the game coming up to its Kickstarter completion.
“We are listening intently to what our fans would like to see in an MMORPG,” said NeoJac CEO Jacques Rossouw. “We are holding regular roundtable discussions with our fan base and they are dictating to us what they’d like to see in terms of an economy, combat, crafting, housing and more for Neo’s Land.”
They’re hoping to raise $100,000 CAD and after just a few hours they’ve already reached $6,000 of that goal. If the Kickstarter campaign remains at that pace, the developers will smash their target goal in no time. If you want more information on the game, or you want to pledge your support, visit the official Kickstarter page.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26