New Kickstarter Promises Complete Player Control
Neojac, a game development company hosted in Canada, today revealed a brand new Kickstarter MMO project that promises to put players in control of development. The developers aren’t even waiting for the successful funding. They have already reported, and players have clarified, that they’re already using direct feedback and suggestions from the community to shape the game coming up to its Kickstarter completion.
“We are listening intently to what our fans would like to see in an MMORPG,” said NeoJac CEO Jacques Rossouw. “We are holding regular roundtable discussions with our fan base and they are dictating to us what they’d like to see in terms of an economy, combat, crafting, housing and more for Neo’s Land.”
They’re hoping to raise $100,000 CAD and after just a few hours they’ve already reached $6,000 of that goal. If the Kickstarter campaign remains at that pace, the developers will smash their target goal in no time. If you want more information on the game, or you want to pledge your support, visit the official Kickstarter page.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22