New Interview Released For Digimon Masters
Joymax have been on a total rampage recently with their onslaught of updates for Knight Age, but it’s not the only title they’re working on. They’ve just announced the release of a fan-led interview surrounding its free to play anime-based title, Digimon Masters. The interview, with questions posed by fans, has unveiled a ton of exciting details on upcoming content, including new PvP system updates.
The developers spent a month gathering various questions posed by the community and gathered the top 10 to throw at the lead developer. Included in the interview is an array of exciting information including the possible addition of a new Tamer character as well as details surrounding the highly contested PvP Battle System. Interested parties can read the full Digimon Masters interview here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22