New Interview Released For Digimon Masters
Joymax have been on a total rampage recently with their onslaught of updates for Knight Age, but it’s not the only title they’re working on. They’ve just announced the release of a fan-led interview surrounding its free to play anime-based title, Digimon Masters. The interview, with questions posed by fans, has unveiled a ton of exciting details on upcoming content, including new PvP system updates.
The developers spent a month gathering various questions posed by the community and gathered the top 10 to throw at the lead developer. Included in the interview is an array of exciting information including the possible addition of a new Tamer character as well as details surrounding the highly contested PvP Battle System. Interested parties can read the full Digimon Masters interview here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19