New Hero Mode X Coming To Cross Fire
G4BOX Inc, developers of the highly popular MMOFPS title Cross Fire, have just announced some new content heading to the fan-favorite mode, Hero Mode X. The update has already been applied to all live servers and brings with it some exciting new additions to Hero Mode X. Players will be challenged with two unique new vacation battlegrounds and two new skins in the form of the Ranger and Havoc.
“Hero Mode X is one of our most popular game modes in CrossFire, and we felt the time was right to give the players a new way to play this survival-of-the-fittest team game,” said JT Hwang, producer of CrossFire for G4BOX. “The maps offer a little something for everyone, with long corridors, sniper nests, speed power ups and multiple hiding spots. Add to that the two new player skins and we feel that this update will be one of the most popular we’ve done to date.”
Accompanying the new maps and skins are several exciting new weapons that are all available via the currency earned in-game. For more information, or to play Cross Fire, click here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- Stardust Land Update Announced For Archlord 2 July 28, 2015
- ArcheAge Power Unbound Event Announced July 28, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42