New Hero Mode X Coming To Cross Fire
G4BOX Inc, developers of the highly popular MMOFPS title Cross Fire, have just announced some new content heading to the fan-favorite mode, Hero Mode X. The update has already been applied to all live servers and brings with it some exciting new additions to Hero Mode X. Players will be challenged with two unique new vacation battlegrounds and two new skins in the form of the Ranger and Havoc.
“Hero Mode X is one of our most popular game modes in CrossFire, and we felt the time was right to give the players a new way to play this survival-of-the-fittest team game,” said JT Hwang, producer of CrossFire for G4BOX. “The maps offer a little something for everyone, with long corridors, sniper nests, speed power ups and multiple hiding spots. Add to that the two new player skins and we feel that this update will be one of the most popular we’ve done to date.”
Accompanying the new maps and skins are several exciting new weapons that are all available via the currency earned in-game. For more information, or to play Cross Fire, click here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32