New Healer Added For Warhammer: Wrath of Heroes
Bioware and Play4Free have just announced the content included in the latest update for their upcoming MOBA title, Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes. The latest updates to Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes sees the introduction of a brand new healer to players to use, the Egyptian themed, Amenadresh.
To accompany the new Egyptian themed playable character, they’ve also added a new map, Settra. Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes definitely has a hard battle to fight having to compete with the likes of Realm of the Titans, Bloodline Champions and the currently genre-leading MOBA champion, League of Legends but Bioware are pumping out the updates and the story and lore surrounding the Warhammer universe is definitely something unseen in other MOBA games.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22