New Healer Added For Warhammer: Wrath of Heroes
Bioware and Play4Free have just announced the content included in the latest update for their upcoming MOBA title, Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes. The latest updates to Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes sees the introduction of a brand new healer to players to use, the Egyptian themed, Amenadresh.
To accompany the new Egyptian themed playable character, they’ve also added a new map, Settra. Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes definitely has a hard battle to fight having to compete with the likes of Realm of the Titans, Bloodline Champions and the currently genre-leading MOBA champion, League of Legends but Bioware are pumping out the updates and the story and lore surrounding the Warhammer universe is definitely something unseen in other MOBA games.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19