New Healer Added For Warhammer: Wrath of Heroes
Bioware and Play4Free have just announced the content included in the latest update for their upcoming MOBA title, Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes. The latest updates to Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes sees the introduction of a brand new healer to players to use, the Egyptian themed, Amenadresh.
To accompany the new Egyptian themed playable character, they’ve also added a new map, Settra. Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes definitely has a hard battle to fight having to compete with the likes of Realm of the Titans, Bloodline Champions and the currently genre-leading MOBA champion, League of Legends but Bioware are pumping out the updates and the story and lore surrounding the Warhammer universe is definitely something unseen in other MOBA games.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21