New Healer Added For Warhammer: Wrath of Heroes
Bioware and Play4Free have just announced the content included in the latest update for their upcoming MOBA title, Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes. The latest updates to Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes sees the introduction of a brand new healer to players to use, the Egyptian themed, Amenadresh.
To accompany the new Egyptian themed playable character, they’ve also added a new map, Settra. Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes definitely has a hard battle to fight having to compete with the likes of Realm of the Titans, Bloodline Champions and the currently genre-leading MOBA champion, League of Legends but Bioware are pumping out the updates and the story and lore surrounding the Warhammer universe is definitely something unseen in other MOBA games.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21