New Game Studio Brings Innovative Real-Time Combat To Facebook
Move aside Diablo III, there’s a new dungeon crawler in town. Rebel Entertainment, a new gaming studio aimed at bringing a new breed of online games to Facebook, have just announced the success of their latest Facebook game, Dungeon Rampage.
Moving away from the typical socially dependent Facebook genre, Dungeon Rampage provides players with a unique dungeon crawling experience with real-time combat. There’s no sign of checking your opponents farm and collecting bits and bobs in this new title, instead players are given the casual approach associated with Facebook games but with the features and progression associated with a fully fledged MMORPG game.
In the short time that the game has been available in open beta, it has been played over 47 million times and over 1.3 billion monsters have been slain, a pretty impressive figure for a new free online RPG game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07