New Game Studio Brings Innovative Real-Time Combat To Facebook
Move aside Diablo III, there’s a new dungeon crawler in town. Rebel Entertainment, a new gaming studio aimed at bringing a new breed of online games to Facebook, have just announced the success of their latest Facebook game, Dungeon Rampage.
Moving away from the typical socially dependent Facebook genre, Dungeon Rampage provides players with a unique dungeon crawling experience with real-time combat. There’s no sign of checking your opponents farm and collecting bits and bobs in this new title, instead players are given the casual approach associated with Facebook games but with the features and progression associated with a fully fledged MMORPG game.
In the short time that the game has been available in open beta, it has been played over 47 million times and over 1.3 billion monsters have been slain, a pretty impressive figure for a new free online RPG game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22