New End Game Content For Metin 2
A new update has been released for the popular MMORPG, Metin 2. This latest update includes an array of bug fixes as well as a new end-game dungeon aimed at players 75 and above. The content was released across all servers yesterday and the update has been called Devil’s Catacomb, the name of the new instance.
Devil’s Catacomb is a time restricted dungeon, giving players only 1 hour to complete the 7 floors of “devilish hell”. Players that have the skill and determination to reach the end will be rewarded with a tough boss fight and plenty of rare items including weapons and armor. A number of players have already reached the end of the new dungeon and have reported that it’s one of the most challenging boss fights available in the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07