New End Game Content For Metin 2
A new update has been released for the popular MMORPG, Metin 2. This latest update includes an array of bug fixes as well as a new end-game dungeon aimed at players 75 and above. The content was released across all servers yesterday and the update has been called Devil’s Catacomb, the name of the new instance.
Devil’s Catacomb is a time restricted dungeon, giving players only 1 hour to complete the 7 floors of “devilish hell”. Players that have the skill and determination to reach the end will be rewarded with a tough boss fight and plenty of rare items including weapons and armor. A number of players have already reached the end of the new dungeon and have reported that it’s one of the most challenging boss fights available in the game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19