New Content Headed To Dragon Nest
A recent announcement on the Dragon Nest Facebook page hinted at details about the upcoming content scheduled for release December 13th. Included in the extra content will be a new mount system as well as some much needed activities for players approaching end-game.
Two new bosses will be introduced, along with two new areas to house the beasts. Players that are quickly approaching level 40 can breath a sigh of relief as these new monsters will be the toughest so far and will drop the loot to match. Players skilled enough to defeat the new enemies will be awarded a token that they can then exchange for one of two mounts.
The fights are said to be so tough that average players won’t stand a chance, not only will the player have to be skilled with their character but they’ll also need a number of high-strength buffs to carry them through the fight.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29