New Content Headed To Dragon Nest
A recent announcement on the Dragon Nest Facebook page hinted at details about the upcoming content scheduled for release December 13th. Included in the extra content will be a new mount system as well as some much needed activities for players approaching end-game.
Two new bosses will be introduced, along with two new areas to house the beasts. Players that are quickly approaching level 40 can breath a sigh of relief as these new monsters will be the toughest so far and will drop the loot to match. Players skilled enough to defeat the new enemies will be awarded a token that they can then exchange for one of two mounts.
The fights are said to be so tough that average players won’t stand a chance, not only will the player have to be skilled with their character but they’ll also need a number of high-strength buffs to carry them through the fight.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07