New Achievement Styled Directives Debut In PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment continue to pump out regular content for the greatest free-to-play online MMOFPS game as they deploy the eagerly awaited PlanetSide 2 Directives update.
PlanetSide 2 players will notice a brand new feature in the game that works in a similar way to the hugely popular achievements features seen in other titles. Directives offers players additional rewards to unlock through the pursuit and completion of certain goals, creating a more meaningful experience in day to day play. Currently the rewards include weapons, stat boots and various pieces of equipment, with more reward variety promised at a later date.
Players will also be happy to hear that the Directive feature implements a variety of new mechanics that allow for greater levels of progression than ever before. This includes an easily seen Directive score that demonstrates your prowess to other players and additional stat point unlocks with each Directive Tier completion.
For more information, check out PlanetSide 2.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22