New Achievement Styled Directives Debut In PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment continue to pump out regular content for the greatest free-to-play online MMOFPS game as they deploy the eagerly awaited PlanetSide 2 Directives update.
PlanetSide 2 players will notice a brand new feature in the game that works in a similar way to the hugely popular achievements features seen in other titles. Directives offers players additional rewards to unlock through the pursuit and completion of certain goals, creating a more meaningful experience in day to day play. Currently the rewards include weapons, stat boots and various pieces of equipment, with more reward variety promised at a later date.
Players will also be happy to hear that the Directive feature implements a variety of new mechanics that allow for greater levels of progression than ever before. This includes an easily seen Directive score that demonstrates your prowess to other players and additional stat point unlocks with each Directive Tier completion.
For more information, check out PlanetSide 2.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21