New 4Story Mentor-Mentee Event
The 4Story Mentor-Mentee event encourages level 90 players to team up with lower level players for special awards. Each low level player that has been recruited by a high level one will become a Mentee and thus receive a bonus which will double his experience income, both in solo adventures and while in a group. The system also allows Mentors to access low level doc. maps together with their Mentees, helping the latter to level up faster. If by the end of May a Mentor has managed to help at least three Mentees to reach level 30, the entire group will be awarded with great prizes.
Apart from the obvious benefits, the Mentor-Mentee event comes to strengthen the 4Story community and helps create bonds between new and old players.
The 4Story Mentor-Mentee event will last until the end of May, 2011.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07