New 4Story Mentor-Mentee Event
The 4Story Mentor-Mentee event encourages level 90 players to team up with lower level players for special awards. Each low level player that has been recruited by a high level one will become a Mentee and thus receive a bonus which will double his experience income, both in solo adventures and while in a group. The system also allows Mentors to access low level doc. maps together with their Mentees, helping the latter to level up faster. If by the end of May a Mentor has managed to help at least three Mentees to reach level 30, the entire group will be awarded with great prizes.
Apart from the obvious benefits, the Mentor-Mentee event comes to strengthen the 4Story community and helps create bonds between new and old players.
The 4Story Mentor-Mentee event will last until the end of May, 2011.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- Stronghold Crusader’s Gets A Dose Of Girl Power September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21