Need for Speed World – Beta
EA announced the beta program for their upcoming racer MMO, Need for Speed World. While i can only be happy to see that they are doing something positive with the Need for Speed franchise, from the debut trailer it looks like Most Wanted game on multi which cant be that bad, but depends on the pricing. I cant see this working as a subscription type MMO.
Over the coming months, there will be multiple closed beta sessions with most of the sessions occurring every second week. Players who are selected to participate in the beta will be the first in the world to get an insider’s look at this hotly anticipated racing MMO, and their constructive feedback will go straight back to the development team to help add polish, finesse and tuning to the final product.
For more information about Need for Speed World visit the website, http://www.needforspeed.com
Hope to see you guys (in our rearview) in the beta and we really look forwards to getting all your feedback after the beta!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07