NCSoft Release Shocking Lineage II Details
Lineage II players have already reported the huge increase in activity since the free to play transition and now the publishers, NCSoft, have backed this up with an announcement including some shocking numbers.
The company itself has more than quadrupled its Lineage II related revenue since the free to play transition in December. This translates over to players as well as more money, means more updates and attention for the game. This has also shown with an increase of over 800% in the player base, forcing NCSoft to reply by opening 4 more servers.
This announcement has shown that Lineage II still has plenty of life left to live and has added another game to the successful list of premium to free to play MMO titles.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32