NCSoft Release Shocking Lineage II Details
Lineage II players have already reported the huge increase in activity since the free to play transition and now the publishers, NCSoft, have backed this up with an announcement including some shocking numbers.
The company itself has more than quadrupled its Lineage II related revenue since the free to play transition in December. This translates over to players as well as more money, means more updates and attention for the game. This has also shown with an increase of over 800% in the player base, forcing NCSoft to reply by opening 4 more servers.
This announcement has shown that Lineage II still has plenty of life left to live and has added another game to the successful list of premium to free to play MMO titles.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32