NCSoft Release Shocking Lineage II Details
Lineage II players have already reported the huge increase in activity since the free to play transition and now the publishers, NCSoft, have backed this up with an announcement including some shocking numbers.
The company itself has more than quadrupled its Lineage II related revenue since the free to play transition in December. This translates over to players as well as more money, means more updates and attention for the game. This has also shown with an increase of over 800% in the player base, forcing NCSoft to reply by opening 4 more servers.
This announcement has shown that Lineage II still has plenty of life left to live and has added another game to the successful list of premium to free to play MMO titles.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22