Nautilus Arrives At The League
The latest update to Riot Games’ popular MOBA title League of Legends, is now live and includes a number of adjustments to various Champions and also bringing in a new face to the League, Natuilus, the Titan of the Depths. Natuilus is a multi-purpose Champion, making him useful in all lanes and even quite a skilled Jungler. He has a great escape tool, an AoE slow and a passive that allows him to root an enemy in place. All these accompanied by a homing ultimate ability that causes damage and knocks-up anything it touches.
The new patch has also seen some quite heavy nerfs on popular support Champions Sona and Soraka. Other Champions have seen a few minor changes while Shen, the only Ninja in the game to be useless, has received a lot of attention and had almost all of his abilities reworked.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29