Nautilus Arrives At The League
The latest update to Riot Games’ popular MOBA title League of Legends, is now live and includes a number of adjustments to various Champions and also bringing in a new face to the League, Natuilus, the Titan of the Depths. Natuilus is a multi-purpose Champion, making him useful in all lanes and even quite a skilled Jungler. He has a great escape tool, an AoE slow and a passive that allows him to root an enemy in place. All these accompanied by a homing ultimate ability that causes damage and knocks-up anything it touches.
The new patch has also seen some quite heavy nerfs on popular support Champions Sona and Soraka. Other Champions have seen a few minor changes while Shen, the only Ninja in the game to be useless, has received a lot of attention and had almost all of his abilities reworked.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22