Nautilus Arrives At The League
The latest update to Riot Games’ popular MOBA title League of Legends, is now live and includes a number of adjustments to various Champions and also bringing in a new face to the League, Natuilus, the Titan of the Depths. Natuilus is a multi-purpose Champion, making him useful in all lanes and even quite a skilled Jungler. He has a great escape tool, an AoE slow and a passive that allows him to root an enemy in place. All these accompanied by a homing ultimate ability that causes damage and knocks-up anything it touches.
The new patch has also seen some quite heavy nerfs on popular support Champions Sona and Soraka. Other Champions have seen a few minor changes while Shen, the only Ninja in the game to be useless, has received a lot of attention and had almost all of his abilities reworked.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07