Mythos Europe – Arts and Crafts
The unique crafting system in Mythos will enable you to break down items and weapons into their component parts allowing you to forge the most powerful items and weapons your heart desires.
Spoilt for Choice
There are specializations for different types of weaponry and armor in every skill tree. For example, in the ‘Terran’ category you can craft items like swords or breastplates. In the ‘Etheral’ category, you have the option of creating magical items like magic wands or garments. Firearms can be forged using the ‘Sylvan’ tree. Each category features six enchantments, such as fire damage or poison protection, with which items can be further upgraded.
After every hard-fought level up you are awarded two skill points and there are over 100 different abilities in which you can invest these crafting skill points. As points are awarded, these crafting skills are unlocked, which determines what type of items can be crafted. You decide yourself which type of weaponry you want to specialize in, or in which skill tree you want to invest.
Living on the Edge
After building up your skills, you can place a slot in your completed items. You receive a temporary buff such as increased HP by placing crafted heraldries into these slots. So just place an appropriate heraldry into a free slot in one of the items you prepared earlier and teach the boss monsters of Mythos a lesson or two.
Read more here
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- Layoffs At Red 5 Studios Put Future Of Firefall Under Question November 24, 2015
- Black Fredas Sales Announced For The Elder Scrolls Online November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22