Mythos Enters Open Beta
The latest hack n slash MMORPG to hit the market, Mythos, is now available for open beta, following an announcement earlier today from Hanbitsoft INC. The game boasts four playable races including Cyclopes, Humans, Gremlins and Satyrs and features colorful animations and graphics.
The game enjoyed a successful closed-beta period with minimal technical difficulties and very few major bugs. Developers have promised several large updates in the coming months including improvements to the dungeon system, a number of new recipes and items for crafting and a streamlined party interface.
Once the game launches, it will be free to play, and so far, there has been no mention of any wipes before launch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21