Mythos Enters Open Beta
The latest hack n slash MMORPG to hit the market, Mythos, is now available for open beta, following an announcement earlier today from Hanbitsoft INC. The game boasts four playable races including Cyclopes, Humans, Gremlins and Satyrs and features colorful animations and graphics.
The game enjoyed a successful closed-beta period with minimal technical difficulties and very few major bugs. Developers have promised several large updates in the coming months including improvements to the dungeon system, a number of new recipes and items for crafting and a streamlined party interface.
Once the game launches, it will be free to play, and so far, there has been no mention of any wipes before launch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42