Mythos Enters Open Beta
The latest hack n slash MMORPG to hit the market, Mythos, is now available for open beta, following an announcement earlier today from Hanbitsoft INC. The game boasts four playable races including Cyclopes, Humans, Gremlins and Satyrs and features colorful animations and graphics.
The game enjoyed a successful closed-beta period with minimal technical difficulties and very few major bugs. Developers have promised several large updates in the coming months including improvements to the dungeon system, a number of new recipes and items for crafting and a streamlined party interface.
Once the game launches, it will be free to play, and so far, there has been no mention of any wipes before launch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07