Mortal Online Offers Free Game Time For Old And New
The world of the sandbox MMO is littered with glass riddled sand pits but that doesn’t stop developers from continued their attempts to attract a larger player base. Mortal Online was widely regarded as the best looking sandbox title ever in the run up to launch, but it fell short of expectations due to a large number of bugs and glitches within the game.
Since then the game has undergone a huge number of patches and has just recently launched its first official expansion, Awakening. To celebrate the launch of the new expansion the developers have offered players a free week of subscription time, valid to anyone that has other purchased a box or digital copy. Note: This doesn’t apply to previous trial accounts.
For more information, or to give Mortal Online a try, click here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07