More Titans Arrive In Realm Of The Titans
In July last year Aeria Games attempted to launch their first MMORPG game into the MOBA genre, however it didn’t go too well. For reasons unknown the game seemed to vanish without a trace after the original beta period, but now Aeria Games have taken the reigns again. Announcing another closed beta that began last month, Aeria Games are now going full throttle to make Realm of the Titans a MOBA title to rival the likes of League of Legends.
The latest update for Realm of the Titans is now live and sees the introduction of 10 new playable Titans.
Each Titan comes complete with their own exciting array of skills and abilities. Realm of the Titans is already smashing other MOBA titles out of the water with their Titan selection, other MOBA titles with 18 months head-start are still seriously lacking in the player department. Players that want to sign up to the closed beta should head on over to the website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29