More Events Coming To Requiem Bloodymare
Requiem Bloodymare, a free to play MMORPG that just recently launched a new browser version, will be home to an exciting array of events during the month of May. Gravity Interactive, developers of Requiem Bloodymare, have just announced two new events that have begun for the browser version of their popular MMORPG title.
The most notable aspects of the event is a huge increase in experience points, offering all players who login to the game a 40% increase in exp gain. They also mentioned that the bonus will compliment bonuses from other avenues such as premium items, pets and scrolls. Inactive accounts will be welcomed back with open arms, and the chance to win real life prizes if they’re able to collect a large amount of items in the Nightmare Crescent item hunt event.
The final aspect of the events is the highly popular, GM-based hide and seek game. GM’s will be scattered throughout the game world, and players lucky enough to catch a glimpse and take a screenshot will receive a variety of interesting rewards.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32