More Events Coming To Requiem Bloodymare
Requiem Bloodymare, a free to play MMORPG that just recently launched a new browser version, will be home to an exciting array of events during the month of May. Gravity Interactive, developers of Requiem Bloodymare, have just announced two new events that have begun for the browser version of their popular MMORPG title.
The most notable aspects of the event is a huge increase in experience points, offering all players who login to the game a 40% increase in exp gain. They also mentioned that the bonus will compliment bonuses from other avenues such as premium items, pets and scrolls. Inactive accounts will be welcomed back with open arms, and the chance to win real life prizes if they’re able to collect a large amount of items in the Nightmare Crescent item hunt event.
The final aspect of the events is the highly popular, GM-based hide and seek game. GM’s will be scattered throughout the game world, and players lucky enough to catch a glimpse and take a screenshot will receive a variety of interesting rewards.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22