Monday Night Combat Goes Free To Play
An announcement from Microsoft Games confirmed the release of Monday Night Combat free to play edition. The game was released on PC as well as the Xbox 360 and was praised by players for the unique combat. Gamers that prefer the PC will be pleased to hear that they can now download the game and play for free.
As expected, the game will feature micro transactions that will allow players to pay for unique items and features such as weapons, maps and game modes. As well as the introduction of free to play, developers Uber Entertainment also announced details on a new leveling mechanic that will offer players more customization as they progress through the game.
Monday Night Combat is a unique third person shooter style game with basic character progression and equipment options. Players queue in a typical lobby style to fight it out in 6v6 and 5v5 battle modes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Aeria Games Introduce Community Created Content To S4 League August 26, 2015
- R2Games Announce Winterfrost Alpha August 26, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07