Monday Night Combat Goes Free To Play
An announcement from Microsoft Games confirmed the release of Monday Night Combat free to play edition. The game was released on PC as well as the Xbox 360 and was praised by players for the unique combat. Gamers that prefer the PC will be pleased to hear that they can now download the game and play for free.
As expected, the game will feature micro transactions that will allow players to pay for unique items and features such as weapons, maps and game modes. As well as the introduction of free to play, developers Uber Entertainment also announced details on a new leveling mechanic that will offer players more customization as they progress through the game.
Monday Night Combat is a unique third person shooter style game with basic character progression and equipment options. Players queue in a typical lobby style to fight it out in 6v6 and 5v5 battle modes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29