Mobile MMO Gamers Get A Treat With Arcane Legends Update
Spacetime Studios today revealed the contents of a brand new update expected to go live later today for their hit mobile title, Arcane Legends. Although not strictly an MMORPG game, Arcane Legends plays and feels very much like it’s larger counter-parts, combining that with intense cooperative play and you’ll feel as though you’re enjoying your first mobile MMO.
The brand new update pits players against some of the most challenging content yet as they’re tasked with saving the Sorcerer’s Homeland lost in the Real of Shadows. Accompanying the update is some exciting new content in the form of an increased level cap, additional quests, more bosses and of course, some epic loot.
- Increase your characters power; Level cap raised from 31 to 36
- Explore and save the land of Shuyal
- Defeat brawny bosses and fearsome foes
- Collect new loot, pets and gear including the Sorcerer’s Arcane Weapon
- Conquer new quests and learn the story of the sorcerer’s people
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21