Mists of Pandaria Coming To World Of Warcraft
World of Warcraft developers, Blizzard, are known for holding their big announcements until the annual Blizzcon and this year was no different. The World of Warcraft developers wowed fans with details on the upcoming expansion, Mists of Pandaria.
The new expansion includes an array of exciting features, the most anticipated being the new class, Monk. The Monk is said to focus mainly on kung-fu style attacks and will be able to spec to perform a variety of functions like tank, healer and DPS. The new class is playable with most races but it is probably safe to assume that most players will try it with the new race first, Pandaren, as the name suggests they’re panda like humanoids.
Tons of other features were also announced including a new pet battle system, a level cap increase to 90, new scenarios and a new talent system. As with anything WoW related, the announcement was met with mixed feelings, some are saying this is exactly what WoW needs, others are saying Blizzard are giving up on the Western market altogether, only time will tell.
We expect more information to be released over the next few weeks so stay tuned.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21