Mists of Pandaria Coming To World Of Warcraft
World of Warcraft developers, Blizzard, are known for holding their big announcements until the annual Blizzcon and this year was no different. The World of Warcraft developers wowed fans with details on the upcoming expansion, Mists of Pandaria.
The new expansion includes an array of exciting features, the most anticipated being the new class, Monk. The Monk is said to focus mainly on kung-fu style attacks and will be able to spec to perform a variety of functions like tank, healer and DPS. The new class is playable with most races but it is probably safe to assume that most players will try it with the new race first, Pandaren, as the name suggests they’re panda like humanoids.
Tons of other features were also announced including a new pet battle system, a level cap increase to 90, new scenarios and a new talent system. As with anything WoW related, the announcement was met with mixed feelings, some are saying this is exactly what WoW needs, others are saying Blizzard are giving up on the Western market altogether, only time will tell.
We expect more information to be released over the next few weeks so stay tuned.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ARK: Survival Evolved Sells Staggering 2 Million Copies October 9, 2015
- Dragomon Hunter Reveals Legendary Lineup Of Voice-Over Artists October 9, 2015
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29