Mission Improbable – Brawl Busters Update
Brawl Busters, a free to play action-based MMORPG, has just received it’s latest update from the developers at Rock Hippo Productions titled, Mission Improbable. There’s quite an extensive list of extra content and improvements including the highly requested Sell-back feature.
A number of new daily missions have been introduced, offering players more opportunities to earn valuable experience points and in-game currency. A slightly less covered aspect of the update is the Sell-back system that will finally allow players to sell unwanted items back to the game, something the community have been requesting for a long time.
Brawl Busters provides a unique MMO experience for players, combining fast-paced action with a mix of shooter and RPG mechanics, making it an exciting choice for fans of both genres.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21