Mech Warrior Online Announced
Infinite Game Publishing recently announced their latest MMO project, Mech Warrior Online. In the announcement they covered several key details about the MMO and said that they hope to bring the award-winning style of the console games, straight to your PC.
The game will feature a sci-fi setting, throwing players into a world of chaos and destruction in the year 3049. Players will be able to control their own BattleMech, which they can level up and customize as they progress through the game.
Mech Warrior Online will offer skirmish like PvP battles, large-scale Conquest maps and even an offline experience versus the A.I. This mix is sure to be appealing to the revived Mech Warrior fan-base as many have been waiting for a new title to the franchise for years. I’ll leave you with a quote from one of the lead developers:
“Together we are bringing fans epic next-generation Mech combat online in 2012.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22