Mech Warrior Online Announced
Infinite Game Publishing recently announced their latest MMO project, Mech Warrior Online. In the announcement they covered several key details about the MMO and said that they hope to bring the award-winning style of the console games, straight to your PC.
The game will feature a sci-fi setting, throwing players into a world of chaos and destruction in the year 3049. Players will be able to control their own BattleMech, which they can level up and customize as they progress through the game.
Mech Warrior Online will offer skirmish like PvP battles, large-scale Conquest maps and even an offline experience versus the A.I. This mix is sure to be appealing to the revived Mech Warrior fan-base as many have been waiting for a new title to the franchise for years. I’ll leave you with a quote from one of the lead developers:
“Together we are bringing fans epic next-generation Mech combat online in 2012.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Curse Of Icewind Dale Release Date Announced April 17, 2014
- Free Hero Weekend Announced For The Mighty Quest April 17, 2014
- Steam Launch Of Villagers And Heroes Joined By New Expansion April 17, 2014
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32