Marriage Coming To Luvinia Online
With a name like Luvinia Online, many would have expected this free to play MMORPG to feature a marriage system from the start, however, due to technical restraints and a number of issues with the coding it wasn’t included. The developers, Outspark, have finally released the marriage system to coincide with the upcoming, and slightly dreaded, Valentines Day.
Any player is able to get married but those wanting to do it in true style will want to compete in the “Share The Luv” event. The winners of this event will be rewarded with an extra special wedding package including a venue, cake, fireworks, confetti and even rings, all that’s left for you to do is provide the guests.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19