Marriage Coming To Luvinia Online
With a name like Luvinia Online, many would have expected this free to play MMORPG to feature a marriage system from the start, however, due to technical restraints and a number of issues with the coding it wasn’t included. The developers, Outspark, have finally released the marriage system to coincide with the upcoming, and slightly dreaded, Valentines Day.
Any player is able to get married but those wanting to do it in true style will want to compete in the “Share The Luv” event. The winners of this event will be rewarded with an extra special wedding package including a venue, cake, fireworks, confetti and even rings, all that’s left for you to do is provide the guests.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22